Joveo was founded in 2017 by a group of visionary entrepreneurs and enthusiastic problem solvers who foresaw the need for greater transparency and predictability in recruitment marketing. The focus was on building a cutting-edge technology platform that uses data and machine learning to enable employers, staffing agencies, RPOs, advertising agencies, and job sites to address this need better and more cost-effectively.
We're the global leader in programmatic job advertising driving next-gen recruitment technology solutions for employers around the world. Harnessing machine learning and industry expertise, our platform delivers the most relevant candidates in the shortest time, giving our customers a competitive edge. Backed by marquee investors like Nexus Ventures Partners, Joveo has been featured in Forbes Magazine’s list of Best Startup Employers 2020 and Inc. Magazine’s List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies 2021.
JOVEO stands for a job for everyone. That's our mission - to deliver the right job to everyone in the world. Powering more than twenty million jobs every day, we're changing the way recruitment media buying is done. This has never been more important. It’s not just about talent deployment – it’s about saving lives and families!
As Principal Product Manager you will:
• lead a pod with 2-3 PM/APMs to drive a group of products and features; take ownership and drive key initiatives for the organisation
• build and drive a constructive working culture across the product team
• drive product vision and strategy for the initiative which will bring the next wave of growth for the company
• meet regularly with key customers to collect and analyze feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
• understand the market and customers to identify and define problems that the data and data science team should solve and build business cases for solving these problems
• work with the leadership team in defining the product strategy and roadmap
• convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners
• represent the company in product or domain-specific conferences and events
• stay on top of the market and competitions
• use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
You’ll be a great fit if you:
• have at least 4+ years working on building products or problem solving in startups
• have at least 6+ years of overall work experience
• seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback-oriented cultures
• have business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability
• are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
• have great organizational and leadership skills
• have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building
• have shipped at least 3 full product releases, from product inception, release through live site support
We are an exciting and dynamic startup company with a competitive salary, stock options, and comprehensive benefit package. We also have an enthusiastic and supportive work environment and strive to keep our employees healthy, happy, and productive.
To apply, write something specifically for this position that tells us why we're a great fit for each other, and what you see the future being like if we work together. On your resume/cover letter please showcase 2–3 projects you've worked on recently and tell us what you think we should know about them.
If you've got anything you designed, developed, and shipped entirely by yourself, we'd really love to see it and hear the story. Give us a link to whatever you put together in the Experience Summary field when applying.
Joveo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. For more information, visit www.joveo.com.